Goals and Commitments
Goals and Commitments:
- Provide an independent skill based development program.
- Specialized training of: skating, shooting, passing, stickhandling, checking, read and react, defensive and offensive skills, positions specific skills, game skills, special teams.
- Tactical hockey and system training.
- Off ice system and tactical training in a classroom setting and also mimicked on basketball or indoor soccer court.
- Video training to allow coaches and players to develop individual skills and team tactics.
- Nutrition instruction allowing the athletes access to proper nutrition habits which set the foundation for future success
- To provide a positive environment establish a culture based on continual improvement for its athletes.
- To remain loyal and dedicated to our athletes short-term and long term developmental needs.
- Participation in the highly competitive Hockey Super League based in Western Canada.