Why the Saints Pro Hockey Academy?
- A planned and consistent long-term development program philosophy that results in limited player turnover and the development of high-level hockey players and leaders.
- Increased practice time to game ratio.
- Team building and leadership development sessions.
- Cross-functional off-ice athlete development.
- Personal Development: self-esteem, confidence, respect, work ethic as core values of the program.
- Competitive, measured, and controlled competition in practice sessions. We believe that simulated competition creates better opportunities for instruction and improvement of skills and confidence in players.
- Life balance, including some weekends and holidays without games.